Vacancies within Advanced Chemical Etching
Want to work for one of the largest specialist metal component manufacturers in Europe? Be part of a company that is continually innovating? If you answered yes to these questions we would like to hear from you!
Anyone wishing to apply please upload your CV here
Vacancies within Ace Forming
Our sister company Ace Forming based on the Pensnett Estate in Kingswinford are currently recruiting!
There is an immediate requirement for an experienced Toolmaker/ manufacturing engineer to join a successful manufacturing Ace Forming based in Kingswinford.
The role would ideally suit a time-served toolmaker or engineer who has suitable experience in the production and repair of close tolerance tooling for precision pressed components ranging from 15 Ton presses down to small hand presses.
Apprentice qualified Toolmaker / Engineer holding a recognised qualification
- Proven Toolmaking experience gained from pressed component, spring industry
- Experience in metal forming essential
- Proficient in conventional machining practices including: milling, turning, surface grinding, drilling etc
- Good EDM Machining ability (both wire & sink erosion)
- Experience in making small form tools from drawing/data
- Ideally competent in Using 2D and 3D software
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
- Flexible, cooperative and conscientious approach
- Previous exposure to prototype/fast turnaround industries an advantage
- Willingness to progress and develop
- Any knowledge of tooling design or previous use of CAM packages an advantage
This vacancy represents the opportunity to join a very established and stable manufacturer Ace Forming based in Kingswinford. The successful candidate will not only be given the chance to secure the next phase of their toolroom career, but will also be given the opportunity to progress if desired. The successful candidate will be fully supported with specific training and development as appropriate.
The role is based on a standard day shift. The salary for the role competitive and is dependent on skills and experiences that can be brought to the role.