Looking To Source The Supply Of Etched Metal Components In Telford, Shropshire?
Advanced Chemical Etching Ltd can help! Based on the Hortonwood Industrial Estate in Telford, Shropshire manufacturing from a state-of-the-art 25,000 sq ft facility. Latest production machinery, a dedicated laboratory and measuring capability ensure that we can produce components of the highest quality.
We manufacture etched metal components for various different industry sectors including aerospace, automotive, decorative, electronics and telecommunications, engineering, medical and renewable energy.
Typical components we are able to manufacture from customer's designs include shims and gaskets, washers, etched and formed RFI shielding / screening cans, buss bars, electrical contacts, meshes, laminations, leadframes, and heat exchangers.
Etching products in some 1,830 different metal types, grades and thicknesses from 0.010mm - 1.5mm, including stainless steel, nickel alloys, copper, beryllium copper, phosphor bronze and brass.
ACE are the specialists in the field of etching exotic materials; we have developed our own unique ground-breaking processes for etching aluminium, titanium, molybdenum, nitinol and elgiloy.
Why should you use ACE?
We are a young enthusiastic company with many years of management and technical experience. We are friendly, efficient and cost competitive. An excellent record of environmentally friendly production. We are continually striving year-on-year to push the boundaries of the chemical etching process.
If you are looking to source metal components in the Telford, Shropshire area or even further afield, please contact our sales engineers today on 01952 416666 or send your enquiry and drawing / CAD data to us electronically through our Contact Us Page here on our website.
Benefits of the Photo Etching / Chemical Etching Process:
- Low cost digital tooling
- Soft tooling
- No hard tooling
- Design changes at minimal cost
- Short lead times
- Burr free
- Stress free
- Exceptionally accurate tighter tolerances
- Excellent for prototypes
- Material properties remain unchanged temper of material is not altered
- No metal stress or part deformation
- Flexibility in design
- No work hardening
- Fine detail can be achieved
- Complexity of design not an issue
- Variety of different materials and thicknesses can be etched
- Identification numbers and logos can be etched onto parts, no need for post laser marking (Please note we are not able to etch onto pre-manufactured products or shaped items. All of the components we manufacture start out by using sheets of raw material)
- Ultimate net shape machining reducing the need for traditional finishing