Advanced Chemical Etching (ACE) supplies Decorative Etched parts into the Jewellery, Giftware and Silverware industries. Here at ACE we work closely with designers to get their concept ideas to the market place very quickly.
We are well placed to produce the exceptional quality and fast delivery that the decorative metal etching users expect. With seasonal trends it is paramount that the items arrive to our customers on time and of the highest quality, we are used to producing high quality etched components to tight deadlines.
We are able to cope with one offs to thousand offs, each unique item however large or small is serviced in exactly the same way. Intricate and detailed surface features can be achieved by the etching process. Half etched fold-lines facilitate easy forming / bending for the customer.
Precious metals such as Silver can be etched at our facility, as well as popular metals such as Stainless Steel, Brass and Copper. ACE has developed new unique chemistry to etch Aluminium and new unique safer chemistry to etch Titanium. You can see a list of metals we are able to etch here.
Typical decorative etched components:
Advertising products, Brass Trees, Bookmarks, Clock dials, Decorative lighting, Dog tags, Facia Panels, Fold-up dioramas, Gobos, Insignia, Jewellery, Labels, Logos, Marquetry, Metal Business cards, Nameplates, Name Cards, Paper cutter blanks, Presentation plaques, Speaker grilles, Spectacles, Wedding invitations. (Please note we are not able to etch onto pre-manufactured products or shaped items. All of the components we manufacture start out by using sheets of raw material).
Benefits of the Photo Etching / Chemical Etching Process For Decorative Etching:
- Low cost digital tooling
- Soft tooling
- No hard tooling
- Design changes at minimal cost
- Short lead times
- Burr free
- Stress free
- Exceptionally accurate tighter tolerances
- Excellent for prototypes
- Material properties remain unchanged temper of material is not altered
- No metal stress or part deformation
- Flexibility in design
- No work hardening
- Fine detail can be achieved
- Complexity of design not an issue
- Variety of different materials and thicknesses can be etched
- Identification numbers and logos can be etched onto parts, no need for post laser marking (Please note we are not able to etch onto pre-manufactured products or shaped items. All of the components we manufacture start out by using sheets of raw material)
- Ultimate net shape machining reducing the need for traditional finishing
Please contact ACE today for additional information on our Decorative Etching capabilities.