Environment and Sustainability
At Advanced Chemical Etching (ACE), we place sustainability at the centre of our business philosophy and operate a culture that encourages every member of staff to adopt safe working practices and embrace ‘green’ improvements to protect the environment.
Our commitment to BS EN ISO 14001 provides a recognised framework for the business and contributes to our on-going targets of reducing carbon emissions, waste minimisation, improving material recycling and saving energy. We are also keen to promote an eco-friendly way of working and actively invite our employees to put forward ideas that will improve our environmental performance.
We are committed to:
- Maintaining an Environmental Management System as a method of environmental improvement
- Reducing waste and consumption of natural resources
- Preventing risk of pollution
- Ensuring all employees and contractors receive the relevant training in environmental practices
- Assessing the environmental effects of all new and existing products, processes and equipment
- Developing a system that continually monitors and improves environmental objectives
- Communicating the company’s environmental objectives and targets to all employees
- Working with our supply chain to encourage low carbon performance