What is Stainless Steel Etching?
Due to its versatility, stainless steel etching is used in a wide variety of products in many industry sectors. Chemical etching Stainless Steel means that a
Benefits Of The Stainless Steel Etching Process
Low set-up costs and fast lead times make stainless steel etching a go-to process in batch sizes of one to multiple millions
The tooling for stainless steel etching is digital, low-cost and can be modified quickly
Right First Time
No heat or force is used when chemical etching Stainless Steel, so the mechanical properties of the metal remain unaltered and parts are free from stresses and burrs
Component features are etched at the same time so part/feature complexity is not an issue when etching stainless steel
Did You Know?
Advanced Chemical Etching specialises in the manufacturing of precision etched stainless steel components for customers in more than 15 sectors.
Etching Stainless Steel – A Flexible Process
Importantly, as the temper or hardness of the material doesn’t affect our stainless steel etching process, we are able to chemical etch stainless steel in the annealed condition or very hard grades.
Types of etched stainless steel components supplied
Components That Are Produced By Etching Stainless Steel
- Heat exchanger plates/shims
- Metal enclosures and facia panels with etched detail
- Multi-stage profiled cutting blades for the medical industry
- Shims and washers etching stainless steel is suitable for aerospace applications
- Complex micro-fixtures
- Flapper valves
- Automotive interior trim including speaker grilles and tread plates
- Diaphragm springs for fuel management systems in the automotive sector