Export Sales Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Export Sales Manager to help us expand our overseas customer base.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting overseas sales and creating strong relationships with customers
- Develop an international sales growth strategy focused both on the increase in sales & number of overseas customers
- Conduct research to identify new markets, zones and potential customers
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up telephone or face to face meetings
- Prepare sales quotations ensuring adherence company capability and capacity guidelines
- Get quotes from metal suppliers and sub-contractors and store them for use when ordering converted.
- Keep records of customer drawings/data and store them for use when ordering converted.
- Provide feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing overseas customers
- Communicating new product developments to prospective overseas customers
- Involved in the development of overseas marketing literature
- Writing international sales reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes
- Have a good understanding of the etching capability and capacity
- Keep external agents up to date with ACE capability & capacity
- Liaise with the production, technical, quality and finance departments as appropriate
- Attend seminars, conferences and exhibitions where appropriate
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Be able to read a technical drawing and understanding of metals, drawing features and tolerances
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Speak German
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills