Photo Etching / Chemical Etching
We are able to offer the following process capabiltities for etched components and precision etching for metal components:
Photo Etching / Chemical Etching uses a combination of photographic digital tooling and chemical etching processes. This will image and etch the metal parts to shape. Photo Etching / Chemical Etching is also known as:
- Chemical Milling Metal Etching
- Acid Etching
- Chemi Etching
- Chem Etch & Photo Chemical Machining (PCM)
Supplying Advanced Etched Components Since 2000
Since our conception in 2000, ACE has been at the forefront of the precision etching industry. Using Photo Etching / Chemical Etching, ACE has been creating precision metals parts that follow strict technical guidelines for almost two decades. Over that time we have gained a wide range of experience in precision etching and precision micro etching.
The ACE Etching Process
We are constantly challenging the normal chemical etching process route. We continue our research into developing new, precision etching chemistry processes (see our Aluminium Etching (ACmE) and Titanium Molecular Etching (TiME). All precision etching is developed here, at Advanced Chemical Etching in our R&D laboratory. We are constantly evolving this unique process into a competitive engineering route for virtually every industry.
This unique photo etching / chemical etching process enables exceptionally accurate and fine detail on a full range of metals. Some 1,830 different metal types and grades are etched by Advanced Chemical Etching. No other method can produce stress free, burr free metal parts. With the added benefit of being extremely cost effective and with very short lead times.
Highly precise prototypes or samples are produced rapidly by our photo etching process. Allowing the design to be assessed for fit and function. If a design change is required, the photo etching tooling can be altered at minimal cost allowing optimum product development. Our reputation of service and quality leaves our competitors standing.
In this fast moving competitive age of developing highly precise etched components, Advanced Chemical Etching are leading the field. We are constantly evolving and creating innovative chemical etching techniques and delivering precision metal parts.
The Benefits of Photo Etching / Chemical Etching
- Low cost, highly precise, digital tooling
- Soft tooling
- No hard tooling
- Design changes at minimal cost
- Short lead times
- Burr free metal plates
- Stress free printmaking techniques
- Exceptionally accurate tighter tolerances
- Excellent metal parts for highly precise prototypes
- Material properties remain unchanged temper of material is not altered
- No metal stress or part deformation
- Flexibility in design
- No work hardening
- Fine detail can be achieved on all metal parts
- Complexity of design not an issue and we can match all technical guidelines
- Variety of different materials and thicknesses can be etched
- Identification numbers and logos can be etched onto metal parts, no need for post laser marking
- Ultimate net shape machining reducing the need for traditional finishing
Contact ACE today for Precision Chemical Etching
Please Contact ACE today for additional information on our precision Photo Etching / Chemical Etching capabilities.
We deliver highly precise photo chemical etching and can produce complex metal components matching your exact requirements.